Nourish is offering training for women, which includes trans women, Two-Spirit, and non-binary identities, who have experienced poverty, racialization, criminalization, disability, or substance use. Participants will learn how to share their stories with the community and have the opportunity to connect with others.
This training will:
- Create a space where people can share freely and safely
- Explain what stories are and why they are important
- Explore how stigma is learned from stories, and how stories can challenge stigma
- Develop participants’ skill and confidence in sharing stories
- Help shape participants’ stories and find the best place to start when telling it
Participants will receive an honorarium.
Email Elisha for more information at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 705-743-3526 x119.
Final Dates for 2021: (Sessions will be held on Zoom)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6PM - 8PM*, starting Oct. 26th, with the last session on Nov. 23rd. (*Please note: The session on Nov. 2nd will run from 6PM - 9PM to accommodate a longer activity)
This program is supported by the Ontario Trillium Foundation, an agency of the Government of Ontario.