Nourish is offering training for women, which includes trans women, Two-Spirit, and non-binary identities, who have experienced poverty, racialization, criminalization, disability, or substance use. Participants will learn how to share their stories with the community and have the opportunity to connect with others.
This training will:
- Create a space where people can share freely and safely
- Explain what stories are and why they are important
- Explore how stigma is learned from stories, and how stories can challenge stigma
- Develop participants’ skill and confidence in sharing stories
- Help shape participants’ stories and find the best place to start when telling it
Participants will receive an honorarium.
Email Elisha for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 705-743-3526 x119.
Hear Their Stories: (Virtual Event Held on Zoom)
Join us for an evening of stories on November 30th at 7PM. This virtual event will give you the chance to learn more about the experiences of others and challenge the stigma they face.
Registration is required in order to receive the Zoom link: https://nourishproject.ca/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=119
This program is supported by the Ontario Trillium Foundation, an agency of the Government of Ontario.